BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6th- My Journey

I was just getting ready to type my entry for tonight and i inserted my memory card in to the slot on my computer to download my picture to share with you all and for some reason it doesnt seem to be working, so since i cannot share that picutre with you i am keeping in line with the purpose of this post and posting an older picture. A picture of something i am working towards. As most all of you know i am most certainly not happy with my weight or the way my body feels. I can be comfortable in my own skin, others may not thin i am pretty but on a weekly basis there are times when i do feel pretty, though certainly not always. but this is more than that. I WANT to be fit. I want my joints to hurt less, I want to be able to buy a pair of jeans that fit great, i want to go to the park and play with my son and not be out of breath in the first 5 minutes. My goal is to lose 50 lbs..... and now i will share with you my picture, this is a picture from 2 years ago right before i got  together with my husband and before i got pregnate, this is what i am working towards....

and when i get to this i wont be done, i will continue to work at losing more and being more fit. One step at a time I WILL achieve my goal. thank you all for reading and dont be afraid if you have time every once in awhile to hold me accountable and ask me how i am doing towards this goal, and if anyone wants to go for a walk, im game.

0 comments: