BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 7th - Rolling in style

Hey guys, still havent fixed my card drives on my computer so still no picture, hoping to get that fixed this weekend. Yesterday was an exciting day. I finally got a Crop in style XXL rolling tote for scrapbooking. for those of you who dont scrapbook, its a huge rolliong case that holds all of your scrapbook supplies when traveling to a crop or friends house to scrapbook. up until now i have used 3-5 different small rolling totes to transport all of my stuff which sucks. My friend heather found one on craigslist for $40 and i really didnt have the money to buy it right now but it was such a great deal that i knew i wouldnt stumble across again, as i prepared to just live with the totes i have and pass on this deal, my wonderful friends stepped and and forked over the money, of which i promised to pay back when i get working again. Have i mentioned lately how incredible my friends are. Well they are incredible and i dont know how i ever lived so long with out them. If youre reading this i love you guys! so after i picked up the tote i went to michells work to see her which was nice and then out to heathers work to spend some time with her. me and taylor had lots of fun out there (we always do!) and then came home and made Beef stroganoff for dinner (YUMMY!) watched me some 90210 reruns and went to sleep :) thats all for now more tomorrow i promise

0 comments: