BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Taylor and his puppies

So today is the first day of my photo blog. I will warn you all now that i am not the most wonderful photographer, but just capturing everyday moments is good enough for me :) I had hoped my first day blogging i would have something awesome to write about but today was really a mellow day. so as we we're playing in the living room i snapped a few pictures of taylor and his puppies keeta and sargent (sarge). the first picture (at the top) is of taylor laying with sarge and the next two are of taylor playing with keeta. they are so good with him and give him all sorts of kisses. He loves his puppies. Thats all for today. I hope you guys will come back and read about or daily lives even if you just check in once a week, id love to share our journey with you all.



Have a great night everyone!!

0 comments: